Happy Birthday to Me!

on

Thank you, God, for giving me another year of life.
Thank you for all friends who remembered me today by sending good wishes.

Thank you for all the experience of this past year,
for times of success which will always be happy memories,
for times of failure which reminded me of my own weakness and of my need for You,
for times of joy when the sun was shining,
and for times of sadness which drove me to You.

Forgive me
for the hours I wasted,
for the chances I failed to take,
and for the opportunities I missed this past year.

Help me in the days ahead to make this the best year yet,
and through it to bring good credit to myself,
happiness and pride to my loved ones,
and joy to You.

Aamiin..

Image

πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Advertisements

6 Comments Add yours

1. Dhea says:

happy birtday, Siwiiiii.. wish you all the best, bahagia sehat selalu yaa.. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

1. Siwi says:

Aamiin.. That’s so sweet of you.. Makasih, Dhea.. πŸ™‚

2. Lili says:

Tiup lilinnya tiup lilinnya tiup lilinnya sekarang juga.. *nyanyik*
    Met ultah, darla! Wish u all the best, tercapai semua keinginan, panjang umur, dan cepet dapet baby yang lucu imut menggemaskan. amin amin amin..Gw gak kreatip, ucapannya sama kayak yg di sms wkwkwkw πŸ˜€

1. Siwi says:

Iya ih gak kreatip ih hihihi..
      Makasih ya Miiih… aamiin buat doanya.. same prayer goes to you, aamiin..
      Traktirannya ntar ya, nungguin kadonya dulu bihihihik *dilempar kado* *ditangkap dong* πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

3. Chichi says:

Happy belated birthday Siwi … Lagi blog walking dan kemudian mampir ke sini. Salam kenal …

1. Siwi says:

Hai, Chichi.. makasih yaa, salam kenal jugaaa πŸ˜€